Datos personales

martes, 2 de agosto de 2011

This is going to be the saddest day of my life.

In 20 minutes or so the dawn will begin, taking away the dark and giving us the precious sun that allows life on planet earth. After that, I will go to pick up my cameras that I set up every night to check my operator symbol experiment. I hope he doesn't kill me in the middle of a crowd of morning runners. Once I'm done I have to get ready for what will probably be the last day with my wife. That is going to break my mind apart but I have to remain cool for her.

You know, I never thought I would be like the other people, you know: Fall in love, marriage, sons; dreaming of having a big happy family and healthy sons. But then I met Claire... she is like no girl you have met, she's just wonderful. My life was going up and onward... and then he came. You know, you could take away anything from me, my family, mi pets, my money, my house, my games, and it wouldn't matter if Claire were there for me. Now he is taking everything from me and that is a pain that cannot be explained.

To be sincere: the only reason I want to make it out alive from this is to come back to Claire sometime in the future, 4 months, 1 year, 5 years, a decade. I do not care when; I just want to come back and have a life with her, together.

Switching to something less devastating; my experiment with the operator symbol seems to show that the monster is attracted by it but also it gives him restriction. It is like making a fence and then putting a steak on top of it so a bunch of dogs get to the steak but can't reach what is in the interior of the fence. I will talk about it with detail in a few days.

I just bought some magic board that has unlimited power for a year and charges your phone or ipod when you set it on top of it. It will be useful since I don't think I will be able to charge the iPod when I get on the run. I suppose that I will have to stick them together with duct tape, but that is the least of my problems.

Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario