Datos personales

lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

So... he can freaking walk but can't eat a bullet sandiwch?!?

Ya saben la rutina, no saben quien es slenderman, no saben inglés, no quieren morir, entonces no lo lean.

It looks like Slenderman is triying to kill me, that or he wants the sweets I have on my rucksack but I doubt it. He has been following me, but not in a magical, special, evilish way, he just walks toward me, just that. He walks REALLY FUCKING FAST, even if I run so fast that I feel like my heart is going to explode at any second, he just walks behind me with no problem at all. It's weird... well, as weird as something can be when you take a 4 metre faceless suited thin pale man as normal.

Obviously, when you are in danger, you carry protection, right?. So I tried to carry a gun(specifically a Beretta M9, wich most of the american readers might recognize as the signature gun of their country's army) with me at all times, not loaded and with the lock (I don't want to kill the coffe shop boy when I look for money on my sling bag) and a magazine. I thought that the gun wouldn't be able to kill him but to at least stun him or delay him when he were chasing me.

A bigger mistake can't be made; he's not only immune to bullets, THE BULLETS DISAPPEAR WHEN NEAR HIM. The bullets made sound, the sparks came out, but when they were supposed to hit him they disappeared. I ran the hell out of there before that bloody prick could take me down while I tried to figure out what was wrong with my gun. I went to the park next day (the place where that took place) and I searched the remainings of the bullets but there was nothing.

I would try with a sword but... yeah, there's no bloody way I¡m getting so close to that freak, maybe a shotgun could do some more damage but that's too loud and it would cause a mayhem in the town. So far there's nothing that seems to do some damage to the slender fuck, I am so fucking scared but I try to calm myself by being arrogant and cynical when talking about this. Again, any help you can provide will be appreciated.

1 comentario:

  1. I would like to hear more of your encounters and you are welcome to join our group http://slendermanbelivers.yuku.com

    ResponderEliminar