Datos personales

jueves, 28 de julio de 2011

Searching and Thinking

I have been reading this blog called "The tutorial" wich is owned by a boy named Matt, I guess. I had readed some of the entrys in that blog like 3 months ago, but I didn't read all of it. It seems useful. I know I have to leave my house in order to avoid the ones that I love from being hurt. I'm just doing some research in the Slenderman before I leave because I know that once I get on the run, I won't have much time to do so, besides, I want to enjoy my wife (actually fianceé) a little more.

In another subject. Do any of you mates know what an aura is?. I discovered that recently. You see, since I was a kid I had the ability to see the aura of people. I always thought of it as normal, like having black hair or blue eyes. A few months ago I asked one of my internet mates "What's the colour of your outline" because I can't see the aura in photographs and he couldn't understand me. After a few hours we were able to understand each other and he told me that not everybody could see the aura. I was amazed so I did research and found out that some people think that the aura means something, I don't think so but... Well, all of this ramble was to tell you that, as long as I can tell, Slenderman has no aura and that creeps me out, maybe as much as the fact that he doesn't have a face.

The "operator symbol"... it seems like a protection but I ain't sure, it might attract him or it might just waste time, I don't know but I don't trust it. Maybe I should run a little experiment with it before I leave my home. I already have all of my supllies, but I ain't sure if I should take fire weapons or cold weapons maybe some of each one, but not the japanese sword, it isn't double edged and I will be too scared like to see in wich side is the edge. Maybe I shouldn't carry weapons because I have seen that they do not work, but I think that they will save me from a robery.

Jesus, I really don't know what to do, I am falling heads down into the wolf's mouth but I think it's better like this; if I stay here he will take my life down notch by notch until i have nothing lieft.

Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

1 comentario:

  1. his name isn't matt. people think that because of his email, which is supposed to be 'M at the tutorial'

    ResponderEliminar