Datos personales

lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Introducing and update

Gente que leía el blog antes de que comenzaran estas actualizaciones extrañas: NO LAS LEAN, NO SE INVOLUCREN EN ESTO, ALÉJENSE DE ÉL.

So, mates, in the last entry I was scared and in a rush, so I guess I should introduce myself more properly. My name is Travis Alan Walker (It was originally Fernando Antonio Hernández Navarra, but it was too spanish for me, besides, as a joke I used to tell people that it was "L" because I named myself Lelouch, it was fun to see them believing that I named myself behind a cartoon character). I have 21 years and I live in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England. The cartoon character I use to represent myself is named Lelouch, from a series I never actually finished watching, but I picked him because he looks very much like me and I don't like pictures.

I have 2 brothers and 1 sister, one is older than me and the other 2 kids are twins that were born after me. My father left us when I was 6, but at least he had the kindness to inheritate us his wine making company, so we were a wealthy family. My mother, for some reason, always hated me. By today, whenever I go to Mexico to visit my family, she just goes out of town to avoid seeing me.

I have always been a fearful, idiotic-when-i'm-scared, type of guy. So, with the help of my grandpa (who fought in WW II at a very very very young age, so much that the war ended when he was 26) I got my hands in some (actually, many) guns and 2 blades: a normal european sword and a samurai sword. I'm now a member of the army reserves, so I have gun possession permission.

I have always been lucky with the ladies (very lucky) but right now I have a beautiful, wonderful, perfect fianceé named Claire Taylor. She has become the main reason of my living in the time i've known her. The secondary reason of my living are videogames, I love them, I work in a magazine about them. Fighting games, hack and slash and adventure games are my favorite.

But enough of me. I am sad of informing that I have seen him again, ever since I returned to England 3 days ago. I hope he forgets about me or that he is just stalking a neighbor of mine or something. So far, nothing has happened, but I'll be ready if something weird happens or if he decides to attack me... I don't know how, but I can't let him hurt Claire, or my sister, or my two lovely tenants.

Again, please help me in anyway you can, mates.

PS: I am a brony (research the word)
PS2: I am a very tall man, with 1.97 metres.
PS: I am addicted to sugar.

1 comentario:

  1. Travis... Don't be SO gay and take your balls, Guns and Blades and Confront HIM, KILL HIM WITH FIRE DDD:< USE THE (X) DDDDDD:< Or just give him 20 fucking trucking Dollars DDDDDD:< (Or pounds, wathever the British people use as Money)

    PD: Slenderman realmente no existe, sólo es tu imaginación, producida por Azucar, Videojuegos, Estres y Sexo.

    ResponderEliminar